Some of the Certifications - Dr. Craig Castanet D.C.
Dr. Craig Castanet started his chiropractic journey in 1987 after completing graduation from Palmer-West Chiropractic College. On this page, we are sharing some certificates about Chiropractic treatment related which are gained from a full chiropractic journey.
With a career spanning over 35 years, he has amassed a wealth of experience and expertise in addressing spine problems.
The page showcases a diverse array of certificates acquired over the years, reflecting his dedication to continuous learning and professional growth.
Dr. Craig Castanet is undoubtedly a leading chiropractor in Decatur GA, and a trusted expert in providing effective solutions for spine-related problems.
1. Name of Certificates : Palmer Collect of Chiropractic
2. License to Practice Chiropractic in California
- Year: July 1987
- Institute: State of California
- Website :
- Description: Dr. Castanet’s license to practice chiropractic in the state of California, having passed state board examination, granted in 1987, when he resided there.
4. Certification in Spinal Rehabilitation
- Year: July 1991
- Institute: University of Florida, center for exercise science, College of Medicine and Health and Human Performance
- Website: https://hhp.ufl.edu/faculty-research/centers-institutes/ces/
- Description: Competency in operation of Medx lumbar extension machine
5. Post-Graduate Course in Rehabilitation
- Year: September 1991
- Institute: University of Florida, Gainesville
- Description: Post-Graduate training in spinal rehabilitation
6. Certification in Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Year: 1996
- Institute: EPIC Foundation
- Description: Training to perform functional capacity evaluations of patients.
7. Certification in Whiplash and Brain Traumatology
- Year: August 2005
- Institute: Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Description: Comprehensive training program in whiplash and brain injury traumatology, emphasizing the biomechanics of injury mechanisms, occupant kinematics, automobile crash reconstruction methods, knowledge of soft tissue, endocrinological, bony, and nervous system disorders, advanced imaging techniques, and comprehensive case management of whiplash and related disorders.
8. Certified in Active Release Technique
9. Certification in Spinemed Spinal Decompression Treatment
10. Diplomate in Pain Management.
11. Post-Graduate Course in Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Year: January 2009
- Institute: Kennedy spinal decompression course
- Website: https://kdtneuralflex.com/neural-flex-table/kdt-certification-course
- Description: Best training in spinal decompression technique.
12. Certification in Impairment Ratings
- Year: March 2009
- Institute: American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- Description: Certification of training in Impairment rating