Physical Therapy in AtlantaWhen it comes to the treatment of neck and back pain, conventional physical therapy programs can prove very ineffective for many spinal pain patients. The focus on core strengthening is not the most effective way to treat most spines. I explain more in my video on core strengthening. While core strengthening can protect your spine from insult, it does not address the problem. The problem and cause of most difficult spinal pain is compression of the spine. This requires direct redress in the way of spinal decompression treatment. That is why conventional physical therapy fails so many patients with neck and back pain.
- Manual Therapy, including A.R.T.
- SpineMED spinal decompression (www.spinemed.com)
- Conventional exercises
- Isotonic exercises
- Passive modalities
- Home exercise programs
- Theraband and theraball exercises
- Ergonomic and ADL instruction
- Hypervibe Therapy for strengthening, peripheral neuropathy, deconditioning, fibromyalgia, MS, urinary incontinence, and more.
- Cold laser therapy
You can also find numerous videos on a host of Decatur physical therapy related topics including herniated discs, degenerated discs, sciatica, spinal stenosis, physical therapy, chiropractic, neck and back surgery, pain management, etc.